Sunday, June 22, 2008

Summer Rain, Playtime, and a Date!

Sometimes I love living in the woods. Like yesterday when we had this gorgeous downpour with the sun peeking through behind the clouds.

Before the storm, we played on the deck...the girls LOVE playing in their paddle-pool.


But the best part of the day was when my nephew, Liam, came over to babysit, so we could go out to dinner.

I just love the simple things and the good things life offers me: the infectious laughter of my girls playing, the beauty and passion of a summer thunderstorm, an awesome nephew who babysits, and a terrific husband to go out on a date with! Life is good...

2 comments:

Ginny Gill said...

SO where DID you get to go one your date??

Mama C. said...

You know...I don't remember...I was just so happy to get out! Chalk up another one to mommy-brain...