Well, if you haven't seen or talked with me lately, you can probably guess from the blog title change how our world is being turned upside down, AGAIN! You'd think we'd figure out how this keeps happening! I guess it's all part of God's plan. Yeah, that's it...God's plan to keep me insane! :)
In other news, we've gone from stomach flu a week ago to a nose-chest cold this week. Short of wrapping my children in Saran Wrap, I do wish there was a way to keep these viruses contained to just one child. It seems like no matter how hard I try, it goes from one to the other to ME!
Meanwhile, I am very excited to report that Evelyn has finally uttered the words I've been waiting almost two long years to hear! Yes, she has FINALLY started talking and has just started calling me "Mommy" and "Mama." Very cool.
Monday, February 02, 2009
You can probably guess...
Posted by Mama C. at 8:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Did I miss something?????
Post a Comment